More recently, she completed her debut contemporary fiction novel, Ashes, inspired by the true story of a family member’s fight to recover from traumatic burns. On a lighter note, she is currently working on a rural romance three-book series, set in the fictional West Australian town of Chalk Hill. Book 1 in the Chalk Hill Series is Water Under The Bridge, and it will be out in spring of 2018.
Lily is represented by Haylee Nash of The Nash Agency.
LILY’S LIST OF COOL STUFF:
- Contract from Harlequin MIRA for 3 book series, The Chalk Hill Series
- Haylee Nash signs Lily to The Nash Agency
- Print release, WHO KILLED THE BRIDE? BUTTERFLY HOUSE BOOK 1
- Print release, THE VINEYARD IN THE HILLS, August 22, 2016
- ARRA Finalist 2015, Best Contemporary Romance, for THE VINEYARD IN THE HILLS (formerly, So Far Into You)
- Print anthology, Harlequin MIRA: MORE TIME FOR THE BEACH Summer 2015-16
- Long-listed 2016, Booktopia’s Favourite Australian Novelist
- Long-listed 2014 and 2015, Margaret River Short Story Competition
- Anthology, COMING TOGETHER: STRANGE SHIFTERS, Tar Pit Triage Published October 2015
- Romance panelist April 2015, STORIES ON STAGE, Koorliny Arts Centre
- Finalist: Perth’s Shortest Story Competition 2015
- Finalist: First Kiss competition, Romance Writers Of Australia, 2011
When she isn’t writing, Lily likes gardening, walking, wine, and walking in gardens (sometimes with wine). She lives in the Margaret River region of Western Australia with her husband, and two handsome sons who take after their father.
Lily is a member of Australian Rural Romance
To contact Lily, email email@example.com